Dermal Fillers For Men
Dermal fillers can plump up the concave cheeks, lighten dark spots on the face, reduce fine lines, remove wrinkles around the lips and nostrils and pump up the lips. Dermal fillers are minimally invasive and most often you can go home after the treatment.
As we age, the skin on the body (including that on the face) loses its elastic nature. The subcutaneous fat under the skin of the face goes away resulting in formation of wrinkles around the mouth, in the moustache area and crow’s feet at the end of the eyes (near the temples). (Crow’s feet are the folds and wrinkles that appear at the end of the eyes, near the temple area). Some of these conditions may come up during younger years also due to prolonged exposure to sun, genetics and lifestyle habits.
What can dermal fillers help with?
- If your lips are thin, you can get them plumped up a little. (Usually women go for lip fillers more than men)
- Reduce or remove the darkened area under the eyes
- Reduce or remove crow’s feet
- Reduce fine lines and pump up the concave cheeks
- Reduce or remove wrinkles around the lips and in the moustache area
In short, signs of ageing can be hidden with dermal fillers and you may end up looking a decade younger.
Note: Injecting dermal fillers is not one time and permanent procedure. Ongoing sessions may be needed once every few months or so. Your plastic surgeon will let you know about the sessions and schedules.
Who is a good candidate for dermal fillers?
- You should be looking to get only minor facial enhancements with dermal fillers. Facelift surgery is a totally different surgical procedure which is more invasive and can do a lot more than dermal fillers. Read more on Facelift surgery (Rhytidectomy) surgery by clicking the link.
- You should have realistic expectations. Your face can surely look younger and pumped up after the injections but don’t expect to look like your 20s.
- You should be in overall good health with no interfering medications being taken.
- You should be a non-smoker. If you are a smoker, you may need to pause or quit 2 months before the procedure. Smoking always hinders the physical healing process of the body.
Dermal fillers cost in Chennai, India
The cost of dermal fillers can range from Rs.30,000 to Rs. 1,20,000. The cost depends on certain factors including:
- The clinic and doctor with whom you are going to get the procedure done.
- The number of issues that you want to get corrected. (Whether it is just the cheeks or wrinkles around the lips etc)
Consult our cosmetic surgeon to know about what’s the best dermal filler for you
Flood Gates Plastic Surgery Clinic hosts highly experienced cosmetic surgeons in Chennai. You can schedule a consultation by calling us or by filling the contact form to get an appointment. You can put forth your requirement and get the right suggestions about the procedure that needs to be done.
You can also schedule an appointment with our plastic surgeons as a second opinion if you have already contacted a plastic surgeon before.